Custom cloth for comfort and fit
What you will find at Noonee Wilga
In addition to information about elimination communication and tutorials on becoming more sustainable, here at Noonee Wilga you will find custom made items for women, babies, toddlers and children.
I specialise in making:
- reuseable menstrual products including cloth pads for menstruation and mild incontinence
- breast pads and nursing pads for particularly heavy milk leakage for breastfeeding mothers
- training pants for EC babies and toilet learning toddlers,
- absorbent and waterproof pants for older children who are not yet dry at night
- EC gear and EC clothing such as open and split crotch pants and more
- tiny underwear for babies and petite children
- baby slings etc
Everything is made specially for you - in your choice of fabrics and colours, to the size and specifications that you provide.
I also stock a variety of clothing and equipment for families doing elimination communication, including books and DVDs, potty bowls, top hat potties, potty covers and so on. You can even buy the sewing patterns for two of my most popular training pants styles - OneWet Pants and DropFlap OneWet Pants.
I love a challenge, so if you have an idea for something that you can't find anywhere else, let me know and we can work together to design it.
Recent challenges have included extremely fast drying menstrual pads, a placenta bag for a lotus birth, cloning an impossible-to-repair wool nappy cover, making teeny-tiny undies for a premmie baby, creating a mermaid outfit, sewing a Jessie dress up costume for a 3yo and making a wool wrap night cover in a size larger than the largest available in the only brand that worked for a particular child...
I ship world-wide - recently my products have gone to England, France, Germany, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Canada, Norway and the US. I know my local post office staff very well!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to email me.